Return to main page.
DiscImageChef's template for issue reports:
- [ ] Are you running the latest version?
- [ ] Can you reproduce the problem in the debug version?
Check and fill as appropriate:
- [ ] I was running DiscImageChef under Windows [version here]...
- [ ] I was running DiscImageChef under Linux [version here]...
- [ ] I was running DiscImageChef under FreeBSD [version here]...
- [ ] I was running DiscImageChef under macOS [version here]...
- [ ] ...using .NET Framework [version here]...
- [ ] ...using .NET Core [version here]...
- [ ] ...using Mono [version here]...
- [ ] ...in 32-bit
- [ ] ...in 64-bit
[Description of the bug or feature]
Exact command line used:
DiscImageChef [command] [parameters]
[What you expected to happen]
[What actually happened]
If command was expected to work with a device fill this out:
- [ ] Parallel ATA
- [ ] Serial ATA
- [ ] SCSI (any)
- [ ] ATAPI (mark above if parallel or serial)
- [ ] USB
- [ ] FireWire
- [ ] PCMCIA
- [ ] SecureDigital
- [ ] MultiMediaCard
Output of command execution with debug output enabled
Paste the whole output of the executed command when you append '-d' to your command line parameters here